Bean Salad: Can of Chickpeas, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Tomato, Onion.
Dressing: Lemon, Olive Oil
Directions: Mix together Chickpeas, pinch of parsley, a whole tomato and handful of chopped onion. Drizzle Olive Oil and Lemon mixure over salad & enjoy!
Tuna Avocado Bites: Can of tuna (of your choice), Avocado, Fresh Tomato, Red Onion, Lime Juice, Rice Cakes.
Directions: Mash up your avocado. Mix in tuna, tomato, red onion and lime juice. Serve on rice cake & enjoy!
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding: Chia seeds, Cocoa Powder, Protein Powder (optional), Milk, Shredded Coconut Flakes.
Directions: Blend together 1/2 cup of chia seeds, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder (To make sweeter, add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract) Place mix in a jar and let sit in the fridge for 4 hours. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top & enjoy!
Overnight Oats: Oats, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Yogurt (milk can be used also)
Directions: Mix together 1 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of yogurt (or milk) 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds. You may add a dollop of agave nectar or syrup to make sweeter. Place in fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning!
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet
- Dover man convicted for role in 2017 robbery, assault
- Teen charged in connection to assault incident in Caroline Co.
- Man arrested in connection to armed robbery in Caroline Co.
- Police: Multiple vehicles, a home hit in Smyrna shooting; investigation ongoing
- Foodie Friday: Tacos Chabelita