Set oven to 400 degrees, coat vegetables with rosemary and olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Place vegetables on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Califlower "Mashed Potatoes"
2 heads of Califlower
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
Instructions: Bring pot of water to a boil, boil califlower heads until soft, place in a food processor with rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and grind until smooth.
Bag of fresh cranberries
Instructions: Mix cranberries, pineapple chunks and apple chunks in a pot until soft. Then add your ingredients to a food processor to smooth out.
- Governor Larry Hogan signs multiple gun control bills
- Residents voice concerns over CAFO potentially affecting water quality in Worcester County
- Assateague Island National Seashore to increase entrance fees for visitors
- Fox's Pizza Den Opens First Maryland Restaurant in Berlin
- Day 2: Raymond Murray murder trial
- March's 'Teacher Who Makes a Difference' award