Set oven to 400 degrees, coat vegetables with rosemary and olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Place vegetables on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Califlower "Mashed Potatoes"
2 heads of Califlower
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
Instructions: Bring pot of water to a boil, boil califlower heads until soft, place in a food processor with rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and grind until smooth.
Bag of fresh cranberries
Instructions: Mix cranberries, pineapple chunks and apple chunks in a pot until soft. Then add your ingredients to a food processor to smooth out.
- Women continue local march for equality
- Soup kitchen helps warm locals up in bitter cold months
- Legendary Pocomoke pastor honored for decades of service
- Motorcycle and bus accident, life threatening injuries
- Airport disaster drill deemed successful
- Democratic delegate hopeful organizes get-together for eastern shore candidates