Five Minute Salad Recipe:
2 handfuls of Fresh Spinach or your choice of Greens
2 slices of Bacon
1/4 of a cup of Quinoa
1/2 Apple (if you're using a smaller apple you can eat the whole thing)
1 tablespoon of your choice of nut (pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts)
Dressing: 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar & 1 tablespoon olive oil mixed.
Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy!
- Md. board OKs $2.4M contract for 911 text messages
- Police investigate multiple cases of credit card fraud in Kent Co.
- Md. students protest guns outside White House
- Seventies film star pledges donation to UMES
- Md. officials preparing for spotted lanternfly invasion
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.