Fake Cheese Dip: Cashews, Fresh Basil, Italian Seasoning.
Directions: Boil the Cashews until soft, blend them in food processor with fresh basil and italian seasoning until creamy. Serve with crackers!
Date Balls: Dates, cocoa powder, Peppermint Extract, Vanilla Extract, Almonds (optional), coconut oil.
Directions: Blend dates in food processor, add in 1 tsp of peppermint, 1 tsp of vanilla, handful of finely chopped almonds (optional), crushed peppermint canes, and 1 tsp of coconut oil. Roll ingredients into a small ball shape and leave in fridge until cold.
Sweet Potato Thins with Ricotta Cheese and Cranberry: Sweet Potato, Ricotta Cheese, Cranberry Sauce, Honey, Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper.
Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice sweet potato into round thins and season with salt and pepper. Bake until soft, about 40 minutes. Mix in a tablespoon of honey and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning to ricotta cheese. Add a small dollop of cheese mixture and cranberry sauce on top of sweet potato and garnish with a pistachio.
Bacon Wrapped Dates: Bacon, Dates.
Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap each date with one slice of bacon and place on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and serve!
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet
- Dover man convicted for role in 2017 robbery, assault
- Teen charged in connection to assault incident in Caroline Co.
- Man arrested in connection to armed robbery in Caroline Co.
- Police: Multiple vehicles, a home hit in Smyrna shooting; investigation ongoing
- Foodie Friday: Tacos Chabelita