A seafood processor located on the Eastern Shore of Delmarva in Milford, Delaware is accepting resumes for a Quality Systems Coordinator for our day shift. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 302-422-3550.
Quality Systems Coordinator Open Position
- Quality, Manufacturing, Science, Chemistry, Biology or Engineering degree preferred
- 3-5 years Food Safety experience
- Must have excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with report writing, outlook communications and spreadsheets
- General understanding of BRC standards
- Must obtain BRC Internal Auditor Certification
- HACCP Certified
- Reports to Corporate Director of Quality Assurance
- Must obtain Better Process Control School Certification
- Compliance of Food Safety Management Systems – Programs, Policies & Procedures
- Compliance Audits – Supplier & 3rd Party
- Routine internal audits & inspections
- FSMS program trainings
- Consumer Complaints
- Organization and maintaining of licenses, permits & certificate renewals
- Gatekeeper to Document Center
- Corrective Action Program
- Organization and Maintenance of the Specifications
- MSC Program
- Program Reporting/Data Collection/Inputting
- Special Projects
Excellent competitive pay and first day of hire benefits include; vacation, holiday and sick pay, medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance and a safe harbor matching 401k. M/F/D EOE
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.