For over 60 years the Wright family has provided the local community, as well as vacationers, superior agricultural products.
Friendly Eastern Shore hospitality abounds every time you enter the market or enjoy the activities available on the farm. The Wrights enjoy seeing the many loyal customers return year after year, and love making the new friends who come through each season.
The Wright family welcomes you to their farm and market, and looks forward to serving you for years, and generations, to come.
Whether you are looking for farm fresh fruits and vegetables, yummy baked goods, fresh crab or ice cream, it’s all here at Wright’s Market. We also have a wonderful selection of annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, Amish-made furniture and a gift shop full of Americana, seasonal décor and a variety of local artisans’ items. www.WrightsMarket.com
- Updated U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet
- Dover man convicted for role in 2017 robbery, assault
- Teen charged in connection to assault incident in Caroline Co.
- Man arrested in connection to armed robbery in Caroline Co.
- Police: Multiple vehicles, a home hit in Smyrna shooting; investigation ongoing
- Foodie Friday: Tacos Chabelita