WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR FREE?
Marquee Broadcasting, Inc., is pleased to announce that WGDV, Channel 32, is now available as a free over-the-air signal on the Delmarva Peninsula. WGDV's coverage will extend from lower Kent County, DE, south to and including Somerset County, MD. Reception at the present time is limited to over-the-air and Marquee Broadcasting is in the process of seeking cable carriage in the market. "We are optimistic that we will have cable carriage in place in the near future", said Marquee President Patricia Lane.
WGDV offers a wide range of niche programming that includes:
• 32.1 is Azteca, offering Spanish language news, entertainment and sports, including world class soccer, game shows, dramas, telenovelas, reality shows and movies
• 32.2 is Bounce, the first African-American broadcast network that features an exciting mix of movies, sports, documentaries, specials and inspirational faith-based programs
• 32.3 is Heroes and Icons, bringing you TV's heroic characters and iconic stars drawing from timeless movie and TV classics as well as more contemporary favorites including all five Star Trek TV series as well as well-loved police dramas like Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue.
• 32.4 is Escape, an all-new television network with movies and series that are daring, sexy and anchored in stories of crime and mystery
• 32.5 is LAFF, specializing in comedy programming and featuring a mix of feature films and archived sitcoms.
Over-the-air viewers can pick up these channels by re-scanning their sets. After the initial re-scanning, the WGDV channels should automatically appear.
Azteca, Bounce and Heroes & Icons (H&I) will be available for local advertising.
Marquee Broadcasting, Inc., is the parent company of your local 47ABC, Delmarva's CW3 and Me-TV.
- Delaware wineries seeking public input for public hearing on direct wine shipments
- Police: Suspect arrested after Del. officer injured during pursuit; investigation ongoing
- N.Y. man awarded $10 million in wrongful conviction case
- State leaders meet at School Safety Summit
- Ind. man charged after 3-year-old daughter shoots mother
- UPDATE: Missing Del. man found; gold alert canceled