Salisbury bypass on the road to completion
Officials with MDOT say that the two-year, eleven bridge, rehabilitation project is on schedule for spring completion despite the frigid temperatures and abundance of snow that the Eastern Shore has seen over the past month.
Environmentalists push for passing of new bill
Crisfield city council voted to forego a chicken manure plant on rt. 413 just last week, now environmentalists are pushing another step further. Environmental leaders are calling for the state to step in and ban these plants from sites across the state.
Nature trail potentially coming to Somerset County
The major corridor leading to Crisfield from Westover could be the site of a major project in Somerset County.
Bill introduced stressing 9/11 education
The tragedies of 9/11 still effect our nation, and our everyday lives over 16 years later. However, some argue children who did not live through the events need more education on the events that transpired.
- Maine town manager leads segregation group, promotes whites
- Kansas archbishop elected to lead anti-abortion role
- Big towers to rise near historic Jamestown: $90M in payouts
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Manson follower Leslie Van Houten denied parole by governor
- Memorial service planned for beloved Michigan airport dog