Governor Hogan's Fiscal Year 2018 budget mainly focuses on education
Governor Larry Hogan's administration released their proposed Fiscal Year 2018 operating budget January 19, 2017.
Ocean Pines Police granted with new technology to quickly identify suspects
Governor Larry Hogan provided a $30,000 grant to Ocean Pines Police Department.
Highway user revenues added back in Hogan's proposed budget
Highway user revenues appear they'll be returning to local municipalities on the Eastern Shore of Maryland if Governor Hogan's budget stays as is.
Legal weed legislation likely in Delaware
Close to a hundred cannabis advocates packed legislative hall in Dover Thursday to lobby lawmakers to legalize marijuana as part of the Delaware Citizens 7th Cannabis Lobby Day.
- Ocean Pines Police granted with new technology to quickly identify suspects
- Highway user revenues added back in Hogan's proposed budget
- Allegations of investment fraud against Joseph Carlini
- Federalsburg robbery suspects to be extradited from Delaware
- Hogan touts used book deliveries to schools; more planned
- Ellendale man arrested in Milford burglary case
- Local community leaders announce the formation of Delaware Civil Rights Coalition
- Crime spree ends for Frankford men accused of Millsboro robberies
- Pain management doctor faces drug charges, has Del. medical license suspended
- UPDATE: Former death row inmate found not guilty in Kent County