New House bill would crack down on massage parlors
In Delaware, a bill introduced in the House plans to increase oversight on massage parlors in the state.
A closer look at the pups from Louisiana
A local animal shelter in Queenstown transporting two dozens dogs from Louisiana to the Eastern Shore.
Attorney says JTVCC won't hold up in court
An inmate from Vaughn Correction Center is now looking to federal court, claiming that he was treated unlawfully by departments of corrections employees in the aftermath of the hostage incident.
Dorchester music teacher named "Teacher Who Makes A Difference"
When it comes to schools, music education classrooms may be considered one of the noisier places; however, for one Dorchester County teacher, a special surprise Tuesday morning left him speechless.
- New dog ordinance could replace "vague" policy
- COAT program sees success in first six months, possible expansion
- Good Samaritan Law protects Marylanders when reporting drug overdoses
- US appeals court upholds Maryland assault weapons ban
- Weatherholtz pleads guilty to federal child pornography charges
- Copyright 2017 by WMDT.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Hearings on plan to save southern New England lobsters
- 2016 traffic deaths jump to highest level in nearly a decade
- Chairman of nation's largest family owned department store passes away
- Sargento recalls cheese due to possible contamination
- Study finds new bacterial strain can contaminate shellfish